Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. LaToya Green
Director of Clinical Education
Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy
- B.A., Tougaloo College (Psychology)
- MPT Arkansas State University
- DPT Arkansas State University
- Arkansas Physical Therapy License
- Mississippi Physical Therapy License
- Tennessee Physical Therapy License
- Basic Life Support
- Manual Therapy
- Education and evidence based practice in physical therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction
- Mulligan Concept
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Arkansas Physical Therapy Association
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
LaToya graduated from the Arkansas State University Physical Therapy program in 2004. After graduation, she pursued her career at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Desoto. LaToya was afforded the opportunity to practice in different settings, such as outpatient rehab, inpatient rehab, and acute care, at Baptist Memorial Hospital. She primarily worked for Baptist in an outpatient setting at the Desoto Athletic Club, where she treated in the clinic and at the fitness club. LaToya joined the faculty at Arkansas State University in August 2015. She teaches in the orthopedic pillar of the curriculum. In her spare time, LaToya enjoys deer hunting with her husband, traveling, and fellowshipping with family and friends.