Third Party Billing Authorization Form
Students must complete the Third Party Billing Authorization Form each term in order for A-State to bill third parties for student charges. Completing this form does not guarantee authorization from a third party sponsor. Students must turn in an authorization from their third party sponsor in addition to the Third Party Billing Authorization Form.
Steps to Follow:
Email the authorization from your third party sponsor to thirdparty@AState.edu. If you are an A-State Online student, copy your student account representative on the email.
Arkansas State University will accept tuition assistance (sponsor) agreements in lieu of payments at the time of registration. However, students will be responsible for all amounts owed if the sponsoring agency does not remit payment in full.
All agencies will be billed for the total due after discounts, waivers, and exemptions have been applied.
- Arkansas Rehabilitation
- Arkansas Rehabilitation for the Blind
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Planning and Developing District, Inc
- Central Arkansas Veteran Healthcare
- Department of Human Services
- Department of the Army
- Fordyce Scholarship
- Hamm Scholarship
- SERCO/Arkansas Workforce Center West Memphis
- Mississippi County Arkansas Economic Opportunity Commission, Inc
- Missouri Rehabilitation
- Northcentral Arkansas Development Council, Inc
- Riceland Foods
- State of Missouri, Department of Elementary & Secondary Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Sturgis Foundation
- Tennessee Rehabilitation
- Veteran's Administration
Note: This list does not include every agency that is billed by ASU-Jonesboro.
Book Express Dollars
Book Express Dollars may only be used at the ASU Bookstore on campus when using a Third Party Billing Agency to purchase textbooks.
Book Express Dollars can be available the week prior to the first day of class, based upon all information being submitted in a timely manner.