Oak Ridge Environmental Management (OREM)
Science Education & Internship Program
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
The Oak Ridge Environmental Management (OREM) supports the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) in conducing scientific research focused on discovering solutions to power and to secure America’s future.
Internship candidates who are selected to the OREM Science Education & Internship Program are able to explore future federal career opportunities with DOE while developing skills in a variety of scientific research settings.
- Career possibilities with the largest environmental cleanup effort in the world
- Opportunities to learn from top scientists, engineers, and subject matter experts
- Competitive stipends based on academic status
- Travel arrangements to and from internship location
Application Deadlines Coming Up for Student Travel Grants in CUR Divisions
Council on Undergraduate Research
- CUR Psychology Division, application deadline February 15, 2018 (faculty mentors must nominate student candidates)
- CUR Physics and Astronomy Division, application deadline March 16, 2018
- CUR Social Science Division, applications considered on a first-come, first-served basis