The Pack Completion Grant is designed for students who are in good standing with the institution, have made continuous progress toward their degree, are within one semester of earning their first Bachelor’s Degree and have unmet financial need.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Have a Minimum 2.00 GPA
- Must have exhausted all other forms of financial aid
- Must be in last semester of completing Bachelor's Degree
- Must submit a Degree Plan with Academic Advisor signature and complete intent to graduate form
- Complete Financial Aid consultation with Financial Aid Advisor
- Maximum award $1000. Grant amounts may vary based on number of applicants and funding
- Account balance of $1000 or less.
- Limited funds available