Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Matthew Hill
Assistant Professor of Finance
Director of Center for Treasury and Financial Analytics
- August 2006 - Ph.D. in Business Administration, Mississippi State University
- May 2002 - Masters of Business Administration, Arkansas State University
- May 2001 - Bachelor of Science, Arkansas State University
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- Certified in Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
Dr. Matthew D. Hill is a finance professor and director of Arkansas State University’s Center for Treasury and Financial Analytics. During his tenure at the University of Mississippi and Arkansas State University, Dr. Hill has received awards and grants for his research on both corporate liquidity management and corporate political connections. Dr. Hill is a CFA charter holder and has earned the CMA, CTP, and Corporate FP&A certifications.
Dr. Hill is a subject matter expert for the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) and he consults on strategic financial planning, best practices in treasury/liquidity management, and forecasting using Monte Carlo simulation methods. He is co-author of Short-Term Financial Management 5th edition, an undergraduate textbook used by over forty universities throughout North America and Europe.
Dr. Hill co-edited the Essentials of Treasury Management 5th edition, which serves as the body of knowledge for the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) examination.