A-State Online students can request summer book money only by contacting their Student Account Coordinator with A-State Online Services.
Please check the bottom of your Financial Aid Check List to see if you are eligible to request Book Money for the current Fall or Spring Term.
If it has been determined that you will have sufficient aid to allow book money, there will be a link to the Book Money Request Form in the Book Money section of your Financial Aid Checklist.
If you do not wish to request book money, the available funds indicated on your Financial Aid Check List will be included in your Financial Aid Refund, which is processed after the 11th class day.
- Book Money can only be used at the Follett Bookstores on the Jonesboro and Mt. Home campuses.
- All Book Money Form Request will be processed within 2 business days.
- All information must be completed on the form. Any incorrect information can cause the form to be declined.
- Any unused Book Money will be automatically transferred to Express Dollars beginning after the 11th class day for those whose Student Account has been paid in full.
- Refunds of unused Book Money or Express Dollars can be requested by submitting the Express Dollars Refund Request Form. All refunds are applied to the Student Account first. Any credit balance will then be refunded.
- NOTE: Refunds will not be processed until the 11th class day for book money requested in the current term.
If you have a question concerning the Book Money Process, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have a question concerning your Financial Aid Package, please submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Book money can be requested after the online period by contacting Student Accounts for traditional students and A-State Online for online students.