- [NEWS] Campus Constituents to Offer Strategic Plan Input (September 30, 2019)
Town hall meetings to receive feedback on the draft proposal of goals for Arkansas State University’s next strategic plan are scheduled for students, faculty, staff and alumni during the month of October.
- [EMAIL] Upcoming Town Halls on Draft Plan (September 30, 2019)
On behalf of the Strategic Planning Steering Committee, we invite you to participate in town halls with your colleagues to provide feedback on the draft proposal of goals for Arkansas State University’s next Strategic Plan.
- [NEWS] Deprow and Hannah to Lead Next Steps in Strategic Planning (September 18, 2019)
As part of the ongoing strategic planning process at Arkansas State University, Dr. Summer Deprow and Dr. Russ Hannah have been named this week to lead the next phase.
- [EMAIL] Strategic Planning Update (September 17, 2019)
When I arrived on our campus in 2017, I was often approached (both privately and publicly) by faculty/staff members, students, and alumni who expressed in various ways “A-State needs to figure out who we are.”
- [EMAIL] Strategic Planning Update (March 19, 2019)
As I discussed in my March 12 email to you, our strategic planning efforts are under way. I wanted to provide you with an update so that everyone knows where we are on the process.
- [NEWS] Strategic Plan Steering Committee Begins its Duties (March 13, 2019)
Chancellor Kelly Damphousse has appointed members for Arkansas State University’s Strategic Plan Steering Committee, and marked the opening of the lengthy process of reviewing and revising the university plan.
- [EMAIL] Strategic Planning Process Announcement (March 12, 2019)
From here, we begin the lengthy process of setting calendars and opportunities for stakeholder groups to come together and provide input to the strategic plan.
Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State