The BA in World Languages and Cultures prepares you for a wide variety of career and employment opportunities as advanced level communication skills in French and Spanish complemented with international experience and global citizen skills are of essence in every career field in the 21st century.
Graduates of the BA in World Languages and Cultures program have successfully continued their academic education at the post-graduate level in disciplines directly associated with the degree, such as
- Spanish or Latin American Languages and Literatures
- Francophone Languages and Literatures
- Translation / Interpretation
Furthermore, graduates of the BA in World Languages and Cultures program who have complemented their second language studies with a second degree in another discipline have successfully found employment or continued their academic education at the post-graduate level in career fields in which second language skills and global experience and competence matter:
- Health and Medical Professions
- Business including International Business, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Humanities and Social Sciences, including Criminology, Sociology, Geography, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Philosophy, etc.
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Communication Sciences including Radio & Television, Journalism
- Behavioral Sciences including Social Work, Psychology
- Military Science
- among others