People can tell you how great a place is, but the best way to know whether it's right for you is to see it--and experience it--for yourself. At Arkansas State, we welcome your visit and offer a variety of campus visitation programs to suit your needs.
Scheduling Your Visit
Our visits are very popular, so be sure to request your visit at least one week prior to visiting campus. The Office of Recruitment provides tours and recruitment information for students in 9th grade and above. Our visits range from general campus visits that showcase Arkansas State University's campus, but we also offer students the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor in their intended area of study through our Academic Campus Tours.
NOTE: The last regularly scheduled campus visit of the Fall 2014 semester will occur on Wednesday, December 3. Due to final examinations and winter break, available faculty, staff, and students are limited during this time. We will resume campus visits on Monday, January 12.
During the summer there will be no academic visits available. Summer visits are offered Monday-Thursday at 9am. During your visit you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with the Campus Experience Recruiter.
- Tour Campus with an A-State Recruitment Advisor tour guide (approximately 45 minutes, weather permitting).
- The Recruitment Advisor will guide you through our academic buildings, state of the art Red WOLF Fitness facility, and our Student Union. You will also see the residence halls that will be your home while at A-State.
Summer Honors Visits
Personalized Honors visits are offered to students with an ACT composite score of 27 or higher AND a cumulative high school GPA of 3.5 or higher. Honors visits are available Monday thru Thursday at 9 a.m. during the summer.
- Meet with a recruitment advisor.
- Tour campus Recruitment Advisor tour guide (approximately 45 minutes, weather permitting)
- Meet with a representative from The Honors College. The meeting with the Honors College will include a tour of the Honors Living Learning Community.