The following criteria will be used by the Scholarship Committee in selecting recipients:
Currently Enrolled ASU Students (2016-17)
- U.S. Citizen
- Arkansas Resident
- Currently enrolled with a minimum of 30 ASUJ hours at the time of application
- Cumulative 3.25 GPA
- Eligible candidates cannot currently be receiving or have received in the past an ASU Institutional Scholarship (Scholar, Excellence, Leadership, Pride, Spirit, Promise, or Transfer)
- Must complete an application
- Scholarship is awarded competitively
How to apply:
- The 2016-2017 application deadline was July 15, 2016. The 2017-2018 application will be available in June 2017.
- $500 Fall 2016
- $500 Spring 2017
- July 15, 2016
Terms of Award and Renewal:
- Student must be enrolled in 15 A-State undergraduate hours at the Jonesboro campus for each fall and each spring semester to receive award.
- Spring renewal is contingent upon student successfully completing 15 ASUJ hours and maintaining a cumulative 3.25 GPA.
- Award is annual; however, student can reapply each year to be considered for subsequent years.