The following criteria will be used by the Scholarship Committee in selecting recipients:
Currently Enrolled ASU Students (2015-16)
- U.S. Citizen
- Arkansas Resident
- Currently enrolled with a minimum of 30 ASUJ hours at the time of application
- Cumulative 3.25 GPA
- Eligible candidates cannot currently be receiving or have received in the past an ASU Institutional Scholarship (Scholar, Leadership, Pride, Spirit, Promise, or Transfer)
- Must complete an application
- Scholarship is awarded competitively
How to apply:
- $500 Fall 2015
- $500 Spring 2016
- July 15, 2015
- Student must be enrolled in 15 ASUJ hours for fall and spring semester to receive award.
- Spring renewal is contingent upon student successfully completing 15 ASUJ hours and maintaining a cumulative 3.25 GPA.
- Award is annual; however, student can reapply each year to be considered for subsequent years.