The following criteria will be used by the Scholarship Committee in selecting recipients:
Currently Enrolled ASU Students (2017-18)
- U.S. Citizen
- Arkansas Resident
- Currently enrolled with a minimum of 30 ASUJ hours at the time of application
- Overall 3.25 GPA
- Eligible candidates cannot currently be receiving or have received in the past an ASU Institutional Scholarship (Scholar, Excellence, Leadership, Pride, Spirit, Promise, or Transfer)
- Must complete an application
- Scholarship is awarded competitively
How to apply:
- The 2017-18 application has closed. Please check back June 2018 for the 2018-19 application.
- $500 Fall 2017
- $500 Spring 2018
- July 15, 2017
Terms of Award and Renewal:
- Student must be enrolled in 15 A-State undergraduate hours at the Jonesboro campus for each fall and each spring semester to receive award.
- Spring renewal is contingent upon student successfully completing a minimum of 12 ASUJ hours and maintaining an overall 3.25 GPA.
- Award is annual; however, student can reapply each year to be considered for subsequent years. Student must successfully complete 30 ASUJ hours fall and spring semester combined with an overall 3.25 GPA.
- Award holders who are dependents of faculty and staff will be paid 25% of the scholarship value per semester for ASUJ credit hours in addition to the faculty/staff discount.
- All online degree programs are ineligible for Institutional Scholarships.