Step 1: Activate Your Campus Wide ID Number
Before registering for a session, you must first activate your Campus Wide ID number. Follow the steps below to get started.
Note: If you have already activated your Campus Wide ID Number please proceed to Step 2 to select a Registration date.
- Click First Time Users underneath the login button.
- Read A-State's Acceptable Use Policy. If you agree, click I accept and then Submit.
- To get your ID number and PIN, click the link underneath the statement "I do not know your Campus Wide ID or PIN."
- Fill in Social Security Number and Date of Birth. Once you submit this page, write down or print the information on the screen.
- Visit the Automated Account Manager page and enter your ID, PIN and create your password. Be sure to remember the password you created.
Your username is now active. Please keep in mind that your email will not be active until you register for classes.
Step 2: Register for a Session
Make sure you have activated your account, the instructions are listed above.
- Enter User ID and PIN
- Click Student
- Click Registration
- Click Select Term, choose 2017 Fall, click Submit
- Click Add or Drop Classes and enter the 5 digit CRN number listed by the session you prefer below. Remaining dates for NSR are listed below.
Date Selection for Registration sessions will be available March 1.
Honors College Orientation: Monday, April 10, CRN 63442 - (full day program for students formally admitted through the A-State Honors College)
Monday, April 24: 8:00 a.m. until Noon, CRN 63431
Monday, April 24: 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m., CRN 63432
Wednesday, May 17: 8:00 a.m. until Noon, CRN 63433
Wednesday, May 17: 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m., CRN 63434
Monday, June 5: 8:00 a.m. until Noon, CRN 63436
Monday, June 5: 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m., CRN 63437
Monday, June 12: 8:00 a.m. until Noon, CRN 63438
Monday, June 12: 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m., CRN 63439
Monday, August 7: 8:00 a.m. until Noon, CRN 63440
Monday, August 7: 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m., CRN 63441
- You have successfully registered for a New Student Registration Session when your Current Schedule status reads "Web Registered".
- You will receive an email confirmation within 72 hours of selected your New Student Registration Date and time. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the Office of Admissions at 870-972-2031.
- Should you have other commitments on the day of your scheduled date, please contact Shannan Ellenburg at 870-972-2607 to cancel your current date and choose another that fits your schedule.