To help us ensure that your orientation runs as smoothly as possible, please review the lists below:
BEFORE YOUR ORIENTATION DAY
Make sure you have completed the following:
- The admissions application & paid the $15 admissions fee
- Sent all official transcripts from high school
- Sent all official transcripts from college/concurrent enrollment
- Sent official ACT/SAT/ASSEST/COMPASS and AP test scores
- Provided proof of two immunizations for rubella, rubeolla, and mumps
- Finalized payments for all outstanding University account balances. Contact Account Services for further assistance at 870-972-2285.
- If you or someone attending with you has a disability which requires special accommodations for full participation in the orientation program, please call the Leadership Center at 870-972-2055.
TIPS FOR A SMOOTH ORIENTATION DAY
- Watch for your Orientation session confirmation letter in the mail.
- Plan accordingly. If you have other commitments during the Orientation you wish to attend, you should sign up for another session. Students are not permitted to leave until Orientation is complete.
- Visit our parking section so you know where to park when you arrive on campus.
THE DAY OF ORIENTATION
- Check in for the program is located on the 3rd floor of the Carl R. Reng Center directly outside of the Centennial Hall Ballroom.
- The Orientation schedule allots time for all future students to visit with University departments between 8:00a -5:00p.