Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Why Choose A-State?
- Internationally recognized public research institution with 20 different accreditations
- Associate, Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral degrees
- More than 150 academic programs, concentrations, and options
- More than 85% of faculty hold the highest academic degrees in their field
Direct Entrance from ESL
- No TOEFL or IELTS requirement for ESL program graduates
- Access to all A-State facilities, services, and events
- Option to stay on-campus with an American roommate
Affordable Tuition and Cost of Living
- Estimated annual cost of $21,000 including tuition, fees, room and meals
- Monthly payment options available
- Cost of living is 27% less than the U.S. average
- Academic and performance scholarship opportunities
Caring and Supportive Environment
- Multiple on-campus housing options within walking distance
- NCAA Division I Athletics and over 200 student organizations
- Free career and job placement assistance
- 24 hour emergency assistance provided by experienced International Programs staff
Perfect Size and Location
- Considered one of the safest cities in the United States
- Free airport transfer service from Memphis International Airport
- Only one hour by automobile from Memphis and a few hours to Little Rock, St. Louis, or Nashville
- On-campus medical center and two full service hospitals in the community
International Enrollment - Spring 2016
|Country||Spring 2016 Enrollment|
|South Korea (Rep.of korea)||29|
|Taiwan(Rep of China)||2|
|Serbia (prior to 2001)||1|
Visit our About Arkansas State section to learn more about Arkansas State University and how we can help you achieve your dreams. You can find information about our history, community, and our student population.
Learn more >>
The A-State Red WOLF Center is an $18 million dollar state of the art fitness facility. It offers the opportunity to participate in programs such as group fitness classes, fitness challenges, nutrition programs, and more.
Visit their site >>
If visiting our campus before you enroll isn't an option, use our virtual campus tour to get a feel for how our campus looks.
Launch the virtual tour >>