Incoming international freshmen must follow the steps below to be admitted:
1. Meet the Admission Criteria
Review the admission criteria linked below to make sure you are a candidate for admission.
2. Complete the international student application
3. Submit the application fee
The application fee for undergraduate programs is $40 USD. No wire transfers or application fee waivers.
4. If transferring, submit a clearance form
If you attended or are attending a US academic institution (including language programs) you must submit the ASU international student transfer clearance form.
5. Submit a bank letter
Submit an original or official financial/bank letter or statement in english issued by a bank or financial institution, along with a sponsorship letter from the sponsor. Financial and sponsorship documents must prove cash assets of at least $21,000 USD.
6. Submit a copy of your passport
Please include a copy of your passport in your admission application packet.
7. Submit proof of two MMR immunizations
MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) immunization records are required to register for classes. Failure to submit proof will result in the student taking these shots upon arrival at ASU.
8. Submit high school diploma
Official Copy of High School Diploma and transcript in native language with translation in English.
9. Scan and send your admissions material to ASU
Scan required documents using this link.