Incoming international graduate students must follow the steps below to be admitted:
1. Meet the Admission Criteria
Review the admission criteria linked below to make sure you are a candidate for admission. You must also meet the specific admission criteria for the program in which you are enrolling.
2. Complete the international student application
3. Submit the application fee
The application fee for graduate programs is $40 USD. The fee for our doctoral programs is $50 USD. No wire transfers or application fee waivers.
4. If transferring, submit a transfer clearance form
If you attended or are attending a US academic institution (including language programs) you must submit the A-State international student transfer clearance form.
5. Submit a bank letter
Submit an original or official financial/bank letter or statement in english issued by a bank or financial institution, along with a sponsorship letter from the sponsor. Financial and sponsorship documents must prove cash assets of at least $21,000 USD.
6. Submit a copy of your passport
Please include a copy of your passport in your admission application packet.
7. Submit proof of two MMR immunizations
MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) immunization records are required to register for classes. Failure to submit proof will result in the student taking these shots upon arrival at A-State.
8. Submit required proof of met academic criteria
Applicants must submit the required academic required materials.
9. Agreement To Submit Official Documents Upon Arrival
10. Scan and send your admissions material to A-State
Scan required documents using this link