Applicants for the ESL / TICE program must follow the steps below to be admitted:
1. Meet the admission criteria
Review the admission criteria linked below to make sure you are a candidate for admission.
2. Complete the international student application
3. Submit the application fee
The application fee for ESL, undergraduate, and graduate programs is $40 USD. The application fee for the doctoral program is $50 USD. No wire transfers or application fee waivers.
4. If transferring, submit a clearance form
If you attended or are attending a US academic institution (including language programs) you must submit the A-State international student transfer clearance form.
5. Submit a bank letter
Submit an original or official financial/bank letter or statement in english issued by a bank or financial institution, along with a sponsorship letter from the sponsor. Financial and sponsorship documents must prove cash assets of at least $21,000 USD.
6. Submit a copy of your passport
Please include a copy of your passport in your admission application packet.
7. Submit proof of two MMR immunizations
MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) immunization records are required to register for classes. Failure to submit proof will result in the student taking these shots upon arrival at A-State.
8. Submit high school diploma
Official Copy of High School Diploma in native language with translation in English.
9. Submit high school transcripts
Official Copy of high school transcripts in native language with translation in English. Minimum required grade point average is 2.3/4.0.
10. Scan and send your admissions material to ASU
Scan your required documents using this link.