ALL AIRPORT SHUTTLE PICKUPS WILL PICKUP FROM MEMPHIS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MEM)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS FORM:
- Airport Shuttle pickups for the Spring 2014 will begin on January 7, 2014, and the last shuttle will run January 13, 2014.
- The Airport shuttle will leave Memphis International Airport from the airport at 1:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. & 11:00 p.m. during the dates mentioned above.
- Upon arrival to Memphis International Airport, please wait for the ASU representative in front of Starbucks near the Delta Airlines ticket counter. The representative will carry a “Welcome to ASU” sign.
- Please be advised that you may have to wait for later arrivals who will be utilizing the same shuttle service.
- If there any changes in the flight information, you must notify Office of International Programs (OIP) at ASU immediately, using the transportation cell phone (870-530-0347)
- The shuttle service is a courtesy service of the University. All costs (taxi, bus, etc.) accrued by the students coordinating their own ground transportation are the individual responsibility of the student.
- This form must be submitted at least 5 business days before arrival.
ARRIVAL IN JONESBORO
Students without a confirmed room assignment should be prepared to stay in a hotel upon arrival. Hotel costs will be the responsibility of the student.