ALL AIRPORT SHUTTLE PICKUPS WILL PICKUP FROM MEMPHIS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MEM)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS FORM:
- This form must be submitted before February 21.
- The Airport Shuttles for Mid-Spring 2014 will run February 26 - March 4.
- Upon arrival to Memphis International Airport, please wait for the ASU representative in front of Starbucks near the Delta Airlines ticket counter. The representative will carry a “Welcome to ASU” sign.
- Please be advised that you may have to wait for later arrivals who will be utilizing the same shuttle service.
- If there are any changes in the flight, notify the Office of International Programs (OIP) immediately, using the transportation cell phone (870-530-0347)
- The shuttle service is a courtesy service of the University. All costs (taxi, bus, etc.) accrued by the students coordinating their own ground transportation are the individual responsibility of the student.
ARRIVAL IN JONESBORO
Students without a confirmed room assignment should be prepared to stay in a hotel upon arrival. Hotel costs will be the responsibility of the student.