Students may be admitted unconditionally, conditionally or as a nondegree-seeking student.
Unconditional Admission Status:
The student must:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate or 2.75 overall.
- Be currently employed in healthcare.
Conditional Admission Status:
An applicant who fails to meet the GPA requirements for Unconditional Admission Status or whose background degree is from a college ofr university lacking appropriate accreditation, may be granted Conditional Admission Status after following the steps detailed in the ASU Graduate Bulletin.
A student will not be considered for admission to a graduate program until such time as the student completes 12 graduate semester hours, has a minimum 3.00 GPA on those 12 hours, has no more than one course in the 12 hours with a grade of "C", and meets unconditional or program admissional requirements.
Admission as a Graduate Nondegree Student:
This option is for those seeking personal development, or those fulfilling professional renewal requirements and are seeking a Graduate Certificate in one or more of the Program's specialty areas of study.
Graduate School Admission Information
You may apply online here. The following must be submitted to the ASU Graduate Admissions at:
ASU Graduate Admissionsl
PO Box 1570
State University, AR 72467
- An official transcript of all undergraduate and graduate work (personal copies will not be accepted)
- A designated, non-refundable application fee of $30
- A written documentation of measles and rubella immunization
- US citizens must be registered or exempt witht he selective service and an Affirmation Form is required.
You may contact the ASU Graduate School Admissions at (870) 972-2031. Students must meet all graduate school requirements.