Master of Science in Education (M.S.E)
The Master of Science in Education (MSE) for Curriculum & Instruction is designed to prepare practicing teachers for licensure in such areas as a Director of Curriculum and Instruction, Special Education or Gifted and Talented.
Students in this master's degree program focus on areas of learning that include:
- Enhancing leadership skills, dispositions, and practices
- Evaluating and improving processes of curriculum development
- Enriching instructional best practices
- Developing tools for individuals to serve as professional curriculum specialists
- Enhancing professional growth by emphasizing critical and analytical skills, communication and collaboration skills, and strong organizational and management skills