Concurrent classes are university courses taught face-to-face in area high schools. Enrolled high school students receive university general education credit while simultaneously receiving high school credit.
Students who attend a participating high school must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum ACT score of 19 on the following sections: composite, reading and content area of the enrolled course
- A minimum high school GPA of 2.50
- An official high school transcript, ACT score report and an immunization record with proof of two MMR immunizations
- Proof of selective service registration for males over 18
- High School Counselors can advise students of ACT test dates, concurrent courses available, registration dates and furnish necessary records at the time of registration.
Concurrent enrollment registration is available online. To register for classes and to view your account summary for details, go to ASU Self Service
Note: Payment will no longer be collected at the time of registration. See payment options below.
- Mail payment to Treasurer’s Office, PO Box 2640, State University, AR 72467
- Pay via the web at http://asuselfservice.astate.edu:9199/ or Call 870-972-3847.
- Pay at the Cashier’s Window located in the Student Union on the 2nd floor.
- Four payments installment plan (Signed agreement and $40 fee required)
- Employee payroll deduction plan
Holds on Account
Holds are placed on all accounts with outstanding balances. To be able to register, your account must be cleared.