Arkansas State University embraces the use of mobile technology as part of students’ overall marketplace readiness. We strongly encourage incoming students to bring a mobile device (e.g., an iPad) for use in the classroom, with study management and to help with their campus connections. The A-State ITStore can be helpful in this selection http://itstore.astate.edu/
Benefits of an iPad:
- Students have access to the maximum amount of A-State digital resources through iTunes U (only available on iOS devices - iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch) and iBooks (only available on Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones).
- Many A-State faculty and staff are trained in iPad instruction and usage
- A-State offers repairs and support for iPad & Apple computers at our campus IT Store
- Having an iPad provides students with the opportunity to enroll in our interactive iPad required courses.
- Although students have access to many computer labs, iPads give students a resource for anytime anywhere learning.
Need more information about Connect? Read our frequently asked questions>>