Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Bill Stroud
Professor of Geography
- Ph.D. - Geography, University of Tennessee, 197.
- M.A. - Geography, Memphis State University, 1968.
- B.S. - Geography, Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, Tennessee, 1966.
- Introduction to Geography
- Physical Geography
- Resource Management (Land Use Planning, Conservation, and Water Resources)
- Amenity Land Developments
- Water Resources
- Planning Problems Associated with Pre-Platted Communities
- Rural and Recreational Land Use
- American Planning Association
- Association of American Geographers
- Southwest Division, Association of American Geographers
- Southeast Division, Association of American Geographers
- National Council for Geographic Education
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Arkansas Geographical Society
- Gamma Theta Upsilon
- National Geographic Society
- Audubon Society
“Resolving Problems Created by Interstate Land Sales Operations: The Case of Gulf American Corporation,” Association of American Geographers Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, April 21, 2015.
“Restoration within an Important Western Everglades Watershed,” Association of American Geographers Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, April 1, 2016.
“Water Woes within Amenity-based Subdivisions,” American Association of Geographers Annual Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, April 8, 2017.
F: (870) 972-3694