Need help with the cost of graduate tuition?
Heritage Studies Ph.D. Program currently has twelve full-time graduate assistants. Stipend awards are competitive, and additional assistantships may become available in future semesters.
To be eligible for a full-time graduate assistantship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in at least nine graduate credit hours during a full semester term
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
- Be accepted unconditionally into the degree program
- Not be employed by another ASU unit or receive a second concurrent ASU paycheck.
- Tuition fellowship applies to all full-time graduate assistants
For information regarding these assistantships, please contact the Heritage Studies program.