Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Gayle Williams
Instructor of English
- B.A. English & History, Arkansas State University, 1962
- M.A. English, Arkansas State University, 1984
- Ph.D. English, University of Mississippi, 2000
- Early American Literature
- American Linguistics
- Composition I and II
- Literature of the Western World - I and II
- Technical Writing
- American English - Stepchild of the Language
- "Waiting" In Daybreak on the Land
- "Don't Leave Me Alone" in Treasured Poems of America
- "None Understood"
- "Scrapbook Days"