Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Wayne Narey
Associate Professor of English
- B.A. Speech/English, David Lipscomb University, 1969
- Graduate Studies Theater, Southern Illinois University, 1970
- M.A. Interdisciplinary Studies, The New School for Social Research, 1984
- MPhil English Literature, Graduate Center, City University of New York, 1987
- Ph.D. English Literature, Graduate Center, City University of New York, 1989
- Classical Studies
- Religious Studies
- Modern Novel
- Modern Drama
- Introduction to British Novel
- Introduction to Poetry
- Introduction to Literature I
- The Impulse Toward Religion
- Medieval Dramatic Continuity: "Euripidean Tragedy: Eugene O' Neil's Desire Under the Elms"
- An Einsteinium View of Art: Virginia's Woolf's 'Mark On The Wall"
- "Metatheatricality in Shakespeare's Plays"
- "God's Favorite Metaphor: The 'J' Writer"
- We shew You This in game and play' : Serious Game in the Medieval Drama"
- "The Solipsistic Teaching Style"; Magill's Encyclopedia of Biography; Magill's Encyclopedia of Film; Magill's Encyclopedia of Shakespeare
- Current Project:
Book on Shakespeare's Othello - Othello's Inarticulate Passion.
- NEH Grant for Post-Doctoral Study: Columbia University
- NEH Seminar Grant: James Madison University
- Burlington Teaching Award for Arkansas State University