For many students, The Honors College is an important factor in their decision to attend Arkansas State University. The purpose of the Honors Ambassadors is to guide prospective students through their college decision-making process and support those who decide to come to Arkansas State.
Expectations of Honors Ambassadors
- Be a welcoming, authentic representative of The Honors College
- Be well-informed about ASU and The Honors College
- Offer excellent customer service to prospective students and their families
Responsibilities of Honors Ambassadors
- Attend Honors Preview Day
- Participate in the Prospective Honors Student Facebook Group
- Show your room in the HLLC (if you live there)
- Participate in Honors Phone-a-Thon
- Attend Honors Reception Day
Perks of Honors Ambassadors
- Learn more about what is NEW in The Honors College
- Real world leadership skills (looks great on your resume!)
- FREE FOOD (pizza, chinese, etc.) at Phone-a-Thon and other Honors Ambassador events
- Homemade cookies and brownies from Rebecca!
To apply students must complete the Honors Ambassadors Application.
If you have any questions about the Honors Ambassadors program, contact Rebecca Oliver, Director of The Honors College.