Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Dr. Robin Dauer
Professor of Music
- D.M.A., Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music, Horn, Music History
- M.M., Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music, Wind Conducting, Horn
- B.A., Miami University, Classical Humanities, Music
- Applied Horn
- Applied Brass
- Chamber Music
- Ensemble Conducting
- Fine Arts Musical
- Horn Solo and Chamber Music Literature
- Physical Aspects of Brass Performance
- American Federation of Musicians, Local #1, Cincinnati, Ohio
- International Horn Society
- Music Teachers National Association
- Historical Brass Society
- National Association of Recording Artists
Dr. Robin Dauer is Professor of Music at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Arkansas. He teaches horn, music appreciation, conducts the horn ensemble and coaches chamber music. He has also taught music fundamentals, theory, and conducted the university orchestra.
He is currently a member of the Arkansas State University Faculty Brass and the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra. He has performed with the U.S. Continental Army Band, the Atlanta Symphony, the Cincinnati Symphony, the Smoky Mountain British Brass Band, and the Memphis Symphony Orchestra.
His solo commercial recording releases include Souvenir, French music for Horn and Piano, Horn Americana, American Music for Horn and Piano, and most recently Alan Hovhaness: Music for Horn, Voice, and Strings, with the Hendrix College Chamber Orchestra.
F: (870) 972-3932
Building: Fine Arts Building