Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Robert Lamm
Professor of English
- B.A. English, University of Oklahoma, 1974
- M.A. English, University of Oklahoma, 1978
- Ph.D. English, University of Oklahoma, 1994
- Creative Writing
- Methods and Materials for Teaching English
- Literature for Adolescents
- Theory in the Teaching of Composition
- Composition I and II
- Dynamic Argument, published by Houghton Mifflin, 2007.
- Dynamic Argument Brief, to be published by Houghton Mifflin, 2009.
- Dynamic Writing, published by Houghton Mifflin, 2008
- 2006 Arkansas State University Advisor of the Year
- 1996 Faculty Achievement Award for Service
Building: Wilson Hall