Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- MSN - Arkansas State University
- BSN - Arkansas State University
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Clinical
- Breast Cancer Survivorship
- Health Literacy
- National League for Nursing
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- American Nurses Association
- Midwestern Nursing Research Society
Paige Wimberley began teaching at Arkansas State University as a part-time clinical instructor. She has taught multiple courses including health assessment, nursing research, pharmacology, and pathophysiology. Mrs. Wimberley is a member of ARNA District 6 and Eta Theta Chapter of STTI and previously served as president for each.