Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Gregory B. Meeks
Associate Professor of Teacher Education
- BSE Ouachita Baptist University
- MSE Henderson State University
- Ph.D. University of North Texas
- Arkansas Teaching License, 1-6 grades, K-8 principal
Middle Level Education
- Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
- National Middle School Association
- National Association of Professors of Middle Level Education
- Arkansas Association of Middle Level Educators
Gregory B. Meeks is an associate professor of middle level education in the Department of Teacher Education. He is a native Arkansan who grew up in Iowa and Louisiana. He received his undergraduate degree in elementary education from Ouachita Baptist University and his master’s degree from Henderson State University in elementary and middle school administration. His doctorate of philosophy degree is from the University of North Texas in curriculum and instruction with a minor in educational administration. Dr. Meeks served as a middle level teacher and elementary principal in Hot Springs, AR in the late 70’s. From 1982 until 1993, he served as a K-8 principal of Morrison Academy Bethany Campus and from 1993 until 2002 as K-12 superintendent of Morrison Academy, which are located in Taiwan. Dr. Meeks is married to Jackie Hunter of Paragould, AR.
F: (870) 972-3344