The following information is for attendees that will be staying on campus during the institute.
- If you are staying on campus, be sure to request accommodations on the registration form.
- If staying Sunday night the 13th of July, come to the Living Learning. At the evening registration, 5-8 p.m., you will be provided parking hang tag, meal ticket and information about campus dining.
- If coming Monday and planning to stay on campus, you will need to register between 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Monday at the Living Learning. Remember, if you are registering Monday afternoon and have not received a parking permit, you will need to park in the designated Visitor "Blue" spaces until you get your parking permit.
What to bring
- Set of twin sheets
- Laptop/TV (rooms are wired)
- Coffee pot, microwave, etc.