The following information is for attendees that will be staying on campus during the institute.
All bedrooms are double occupancy. Each bedroom is furnished with a full size bed, a desk, a chair, a night stand, and Ethernet port. 2 bedrooms are connected with a shared bathroom between rooms.
- If you are staying on campus, be sure to request accommodations on the registration form.
- Room check-in for the APSI residents begins Monday evening, July 23 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Sign-in will be at the ROTC Living Learning Community for both men and women, the ladies will be housed in the STEM Den, Upper Class Resident Hall next door to ROTC. You will receive a packet with a hang tag for parking, meal ticket for breakfast and lunch and information about the campus. Late check-in will be Tuesday, July 24 from 5 – 6 p.m. at the ROTC oﬃce. All bedrooms are double occupancy.
What to bring
- Set of full/standard sheets
- Laptop/TV (rooms are wired)
- Coffee pot, microwave, etc.