The cost is $525.00 for commuter registration. If you require A-State campus housing, the registration fee is $650.00. Resident housing by its self is $125.00 which includes both breakfast and lunch for four days. An additional fee of $50.00 will be charged to Chemistry participant for lab fees and materials. If any payment is due, an invoice will be sent for the total amount. Please remit with payment.
Schools or individuals will be billed the full amount if a registered participant does not attend or cancels by July 9, 2019.
Payment for the institute is due by July 9, 2019.
Checks are payable to:
ASU Treasurer’s Office – APSI, PO Box 2640, State University, AR 72467
Credit Card Payments - Call: 870-972-3847
A limited number of grants for registration will be available to Arkansas public schools teachers through the Arkansas Department of Education.
- Priority 1: Arkansas AP teachers for Focus or Priority Schools never having attended an APSI or they attended more than 5 years ago.
- Priority 2: Arkansas AP teachers never having attended an APSI or they attended more than 5 years ago.
- Priority 3: Arkansas Pre-AP teachers for Focus or Priority Schools never having attended or they attended more than 5 years ago.
- Priority 4: Arkansas Pre-AP teachers never having attended an APSI or they attended an APSI more than 5 years ago.
- Priority 5: Arkansas AP or Pre-AP teachers having attended an APSI within the last 5 years.
- Priority 6: Arkansas consultants, instructional facilitators, or those not delivering AP or Pre-AP course content to students.
March 1 will be used as the deadline for holding this money available for the five priorities listed above. After the March 1 deadline, any Arkansas AP or Pre-AP teacher will be able to access the money for a position at the APSI. Early registration is beneficial.