Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Terri N. Moody
Assistant Professor of Nursing
West Memphis Campus/MSCC
- MS - Arkansas State University (Nursing)
- BSN - Baptist College of Health Science, Memphis, TN (Nursing)
- AASN - East Arkansas Community College, Forrest City, AR (Nursing)
- Arkansas Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
Terri has been an adjunct faculty member in the nursing department since 2006. This is her first year as a full-time faculty member. She has been a Registered Nurse since 2000. To increase her experience in the field, she worked on the Medical Surgical Unit, Rehab unit, Intensive Care and Emergency Room. Terri graduated from Arkansas State University in 2007 with a Master's degree in Nursing and became a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner that same year.