Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Roy Lee Aldridge, Jr.
Professor of Physical Therapy
- Ed.D., Arkansas State University (Educational Leadership)
- Ed.S., Arkansas State University (Community College Teaching)
- M.S., University of Tennessee, The Health Science Center (Advanced Physical Therapy)
- B.S., University of Tennessee, The Health Science Center (Physical Therapy)
- Arkansas Physical Therapy License
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Level II Hippotherapist
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pediatrics and Integumentary Disorders
- Educational Predictors
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Hippotherapy Association
Roy joined the faculty in the summer of 2000 after working for 10 years in Jonesboro, Paragould, and Pocahontas as a physical therapist. Roy continues to practice in the areas of pediatrics and orthopedics. Roy has been married since 1992 to Stacy Lamb Aldridge and has 3 daughters, Katie Caroline, Hannah Belle, and Leah Mae. Roy enjoys golf and tailgating at Arkansas State athletic events.