Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Renee S. Miller
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- MSN - Arkansas State University
- BSN - Arkansas State University
- Nursing Education
- Student Success on NCLEX
- Women and Heart Disease
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Arkansas Nurses Association
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
I have been at Arkansas State University since 2000. I am the current Director for the Applied Science in Nursing program. I have served as president for our local Sigma Theta Tau International and Arkansas Nurses Association district.