Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Cathy P. Hall
Associate Professor of Nursing
- MSN - Univeristy of Cincinnati
- BSN - Arkansas State University
- OCN - Oncology Certified Nurse
- Certified in Breast Health Basics Program for Trainers by the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Arkansas Affiliate
- Oncology Nursing
- LPN to Associate Degree Education
- Health Assessment
- Public education about cancer
- Culturally sensitive health education
- Breast cancer education
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Sigma Theta Tau Eta Theta Chapter
I received a BSN from Arkansas State University in 1983 and my MSN in medical surgical nursing from the University of Cincinnati. I have been a certified as an Oncology Certified Nurse since 1987 and have been a volunteer for the American Lung Association and American Cancer Society in the past.
I am a regular and frequent American Red Cross donor. I have been married for 25 years and have 2 children and a welsh terrier.