Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Director of Parking Services
- Ed.D., Arkansas State University (dissertation in progress)
- Ed.S., Arkansas State University, 2010
- M.A. (Biblical Studies), Luther Rice University-Seminary, 2010
- M.A. (Political Science/Public Administration), Arkansas State University, 2008
- B.S., (Personnel Management), Arkansas State University, 1983
- Certified Administrator of Public Parking (University of Virginia School of Continuing and Professional Studies, 2013)
- International Parking Institute
- Midwest Campus Parking Association
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honor Society)
- American Society for Public Administration
David R. (Dave) McKinney is the director of Parking Services at Arkansas State University and has held the position since April of 2002. Prior to joining the staff at ASU, he was employed as the shipping manager at Ashley Lighting, Inc., in Trumann, Arkansas. Dave has a total of 20 years of administrative experience in both private and not-for-profit organizations in Arkansas and Texas. He has served for several years as a senator with the ASU Staff Senate including two years as president. Dave is currently a member of the Staff Senate Executive Committee and the Shared Governance Oversight Committee at ASU.