Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Assistant Professor of Disaster Preparedness
- Colorado Technical University – Doctorate of Management with an emphasis in Healthcare Leadership and Management, 2013-Present
- Arkansas State University – Master of Science in Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management, 2012-2013
- Arkansas State University – Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences with an emphasis in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (minor in Homeland Security and Disaster Preparedness), 2008-2012
- Black River Technical College – Associate of Arts in General Education, Certificate of Proficiency in Medical Transcription, 2006-2008
- Utilizing iPad Technology in Online Education within Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management (DPEM)
- International Association of Emergency Management
Awards & Honors
- Acceptance of Abstract, entitled “Development and Implementation of Radiological Disaster/Incident Preparedness Training Program in a Community-Based Hospital”, by IPRED Scientific Committee to the conference of International Preparedness & Response to Emergencies and Disaster (IPRED II) 2012.
- Student Association of Radiological Imaging Sciences – MRI (SARIS-MRI) President (2011-2012).
- Lipscomb-Kirsch Scholarship
- Who’s Who Among American College Students
- Fall 2011 Arkansas State University Dean’s List
- Arkansas State University Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management Graduate Full Tuition Scholarship towards Master of Science in DPEM (awarded April 2012).
- Scholarship to Global Translation Institute for technical Spanish communication skills training and subsequent certification.
- Arkansas State University Graduate Student Council Certificate of Appreciation for service as a Graduate Student Council Representative (April 2013 for 2012-2013 academic year).
Building: Eugene W. Smith Hall,