Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Assistant Professor of Dietetics
- M. S. Family and Consumer Science with an emphasis in Dietetics, University of Central Arkansas
- B. S. Family and Consumer Science with an emphasis in Dietetics, University of Central Arkansas
- Basic Human Nutrition
- Nutrition through the Life Cycle
- Basic Foods & Lab
- Experimental Foods & Lab
- Quantity Foods
- Dietetic Administration
- Foodservice Management with ServSafe Certification
- Foodservice Practicums
- Arkansas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (ArAND)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)
Mrs. Kelly Tidwell joined the Dietetics Program in July of 2012. She teaches the foodservice courses as well as oversees the Child Nutrition/ School Foodservice and Hospital/ Nursing Home Foodservice practicums. She is ServSafe Certified and maintains a dual role of Instructor/Proctor. She also acts as the advisor for the ASU- J Student Nutrition and Dietetics Association.
Kelly is a Registered Dietitian and worked in the clinical setting with a primary focus on patients in the Inpatient Rehab, Geriatric Psych., Oncology and Orthopedic units. Her primary area of interest as a clinical practitioner was Geriatric Nutrition.
Prior to entering the clinical setting, Kelly gained experience in higher education as Graduate Assistant instructing and managing the foods labs at the University of Central Arkansas.