Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
- MA, Arkansas State University
- BA, University of North Carolina-Wilmington
- Oral Communications
- Principles of Public Relations
- Communication Theory
- Disability/Ableist Rhetorics
- Deaf Studies & Sign Language
- Sports Rhetoric
Scott has been an instructor at Arkansas State since 2008. She is currently a doctoral student at the University of Memphis in communication and rhetoric. Scott specializes in disability and ableist rhetorics specifically in the areas of Deafness and audism. Scott currently lives in north-east Arkansas with her husband, Jeremy, their two children, Cameron and Nora, and dogs, Gracie and Sarge.