Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Amy Shollenbarger
Assistant Professor of Communication Disorders
- Ph.D. - Arkansas Consortium, University of Arkansas, Little Rock
- M.C.D. - Arkansas State University
- B.A. - Harding University
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Craniofacial Anomalies and Communication Impairment
- Neurological Bases and Disorders
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Arkansas Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- International Reading Association
Amy has 16 years of experience as a speech-language pathologist in the public school setting, and joined the faculty at Arkansas State University in August 2011. She completed her Ph.D. in Spring 2014 through the Arkansas Consortium of Communication Sciences and Disorders.