Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Paul Mixon, P.E.
Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D., University of Memphis (Engineering)
- M.S.E.E., University of Memphis (Electrical Engineering)
- B.S.E.E., University of Memphis (Electrical Engineering)
- State of Arkansas - Registered Professional Engineer
- Electrical Machinery
- Power Systems
- Engineering Design
- Electrical Power Systems
- Renewable Energy
- Access to Affordable Energy
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Industry Applications Society
- Power and Energy Society
Dr. Mixon has been with the College of Engineering at ASU for 15 years. He was previously employed as the Utility Engineering Supervisor with the Arkansas Public Service Commission. He currently serves as the Associate Editor of the Paper Review Subcommittee for the Rural Electric Power Conference (REPC).