Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Associate Professor of Physical Therapy
- M.S.E., Arkansas State University (Educational Leadership)
- B.S., Arkansas State University (Physical Therapy)
- B.S.E., Arkansas State University (Biology)
- Arkansas Physical Therapy License
- Basic Disaster Life Support
- Neurological Conditions
- Psychosocial Issues
- Learning Styles
- Perceptions of Physicians About Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Arkansas Physical Therapy Association
Stacey graduated from the first physical therapy class at ASU in 1998. Since graduation, she has worked in outpatient focusing on geriatrics and neurological patients and in schools treating pediatric patients. She continues to gain clinical experience in outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation settings. Stacey joined the faculty at ASU in 2005 where she teaches in the Physical Therapist Assistant Program. She lives in Jonesboro with her two daughters, Haden and Elizabeth.