Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy
- MS University of Central Arkansas (Physical Therapy)
- BS University of Central Arkansas (Health Science)
- BS Harding University (Biology)
- ABPTS Board Certified Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy (OCS)
- Arkansas Physical Therapy License
- Tennessee Physical Therapy License
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- Clinical Education
- Manual Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
David has been an instructor in the Department of Physical Therapy since 2011. His practice has primarily been in the out-patient orthopaedic setting with an emphasis on manual therapy.