Accelerated Second Degree Program
Applications will be available January 15th
Application Deadline March 15th
The School of Nursing is excited to offer students an accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
This program will allow individuals who have earned a Bachelors Degree in another field the opportunity to complete the course of study for a BSN Degree in one year. See Plan of Study
- All required course work, including Bachelor degree earned, must be completed by the end of the Spring semester.
- Applicants for admission will be selected by the Admission Committee using the following criteria: prerequisite GPA and Admission Exam score. Based upon the above criteria, the top 40 applicants will move on to the interview process. There will be special consideration for those with Spanish proficiency and/or a degree in a clinical health care field.
- Printable Program Brochure
- Plan of Study (Rev 2/9/2012)
- Program Application (available until March 15th)
- English Language Proficiency Standards (Revised 4/30/2012)
Tuition and Fees for this program will be $18,020 with a portion paid each enrollment period. Please note that this cost DOES NOT include books ($1000), uniforms ($60), malpractice insurance ($29), licenses expense ($330), assessment tests ($99) and attendance at student nurse convention and disciplinary hearing ($155). The cost of these items will be additional. Approximate costs are in parenthesis.