The School of Nursing Faculty are committed to the concept of educational mobility and have provided a variety of approaches for registered nurses (RN) to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
To facilitate movement through the BSN curriculum, a specially designed option has been developed for registered nurses. The RN-to-BSN option features reduced nursing clinical hours, and clinical experiences are designed to accommodate individual learning goals. The length of study depends on previous college credits and courses needed to fulfill BSN requirements. Most RNs with an associate degree can complete the BSN program in two years of full-time study.
- RN-BSN Nursing courses (NRS/NRSP) are available online in order to provide more flexibility for students.
- The BSN program is accredited by the National League of Nursing Accrediting Commission, 3343 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30326. Phone (404) 975-5000.
- ASU participates in the statewide articulation program for RNs seeking a BSN degree.
- Printable Program Brochure
- Plan of Study /Checklist (rev 5/7/2012)
- Admission Requirements
- Program Prerequisites
- Program Costs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- English Language Proficiency Standards (Revised 4/30/2012)