Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Annette Smith Stacy
Associate Professor of Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing - University of Virginia
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Vanderbilt University
- Medical Surgical
- Clinical evaluation
- Oncology Nursing Society
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- National League for Nursing
Annette Stacy has been with the ASU School of Nursing since 1982 and is Director of the BSN Program. Prior to coming to ASU, she worked at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX. She teaches adult medical-surgical nursing to junior BSN students and also supervises clinical students on the oncology unit. She is credentialed as an Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse. During her nursing career she has been involved in several nursing organizations including the Oncology Nursing Society, American Nurses Association and Sigma Theta Tau International.