Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Steven Green
Professor of Soil and Water Conservation
- Ph.D. Purdue University (Soil Management)
- M.S. Purdue University (Agronomy
- B.S. Brigham Young University (Conservation Biology-Ecology)
- Soil science
- Environmental sustainability
- Soil and water conservation
- Soil health
- Sustainable agriculture
- Bioenergy crop production
- Soil Science Society of America
- American Society of Agronomy
- Soil and Water Conservation Society
- Arkansas Association of Professional Soil Classifiers
- Southern Region Environmental Soil Physics Group
Steve has been a faculty member in the College of Agriculture and Technology at ASU since 2006. Prior to coming to ASU, Steve worked for the U.S. Department of Agriculture as a research soil scientist at the Sustainable Agricultural Systems Laboratory in Beltsville, MD. Steve has an active research program in the area of sustainable bioenergy crop production with a focus on soil health and water quality.
He has published several scholarly articles in national and international scientific journals and has received research funding from the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Energy, and several local and state agencies.