Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Barbra M. Wike
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Site Coordinator - Mountain Home Campus
- MSN - University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR
- BSN - University of Arkansas, Monticello, AR
- ASN - Southern State College, Magnolia, AR
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Professional Development
- National League for Nursing
- Arkansas Nurses Association
Barbra has been employed full-time as a distant site faculty on the Arkansas State University Mountain Home Campus for 10 years. She has been the site coordinator for 4 years. She has taught in 3 other nursing programs in Arkansas and has a total of 21 years in teaching. She is a board member of the Christian Clinic in Mountain Home, Arkansas.